Honey-Almond Frozen Yogurt
What better way to welcome summer than with homemade frozen treats?! This recipe uses Greek yogurt and is sweetened with the natural sugar in honey. No refined sugar needed!
- 2 cups greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/3 cup roasted almonds, chopped
- Whisk together the yogurt, honey, and almond extract.
- Start your ice cream maker and add the yogurt mixture. If you don't have an ice cream maker, you can freeze the mixture in a container, stirring every few hours.
- After about 20 minutes (or when the yogurt is the consistency you want), add the almonds. Reserve some to use as topping if you're feeling fancy!
- Store leftovers in the freezer in an air-tight container.