- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Chicken Recipes
Honey Chicken With Baby Corn
Loved the recipe?
Honey Chicken With A Twist.
Twist in a novel is something, that make it a best seller. So, why should not there be a twist in the same age old recipe. That is why today I am presenting you with the recipe of Honey Chicken. But this Honey Chicken recipe is twisted with the baby corn. So, let's have a look at the recipe.
Honey Chicken With Baby Corn Served Hot
- 500g Chicken, Boneless
- 1/2 cup Ginger-Garlic, Paste
- 1 and 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 2 big size Onion, Sliced
- 1 cup Capsicum, Sliced
- 1/2 table spoon Green Chile, Grated
- 2 table spoon Ginger-Garlic, Grated
- 1 tea spoon Pepper, Powder
- 1 table spoon Dark Soya Sauce
- 2 table spoon Butter
- 2 table spoon Honey
- Roundly Sliced Baby Corns
- According To Taste Salt
Easy To Cook. Fun To Eat
- Marinate the chicken and the baby corns, with lemon juice, pepper powder, soya sauce, tomato sauce, and ginger-garlic paste; marinate it for roughly 20 minutes.
- Now put a frying pan over a gas oven and allow the butter to melt their. Now add sliced capsicum, onion, grated ginger-garlic, and cook it till color changes to brown. Now add marinated chicken and baby corns in it. After stirring it for some time add salt to it.
- Now cover the frying pan for 10-15 minute, and allow the ingredients to get cooked. Now uncover the frying pan and stir it for some more time. After the chicken has got cooked, add honey to it and again cover the frying pan. Put off the gas oven and after keeping it for a certain amount of standing time, serve it hot.