How to Make a Simple Strawberry-Banana Smoothie
- 8 stawberries, chopped and fresh
- 1 banana, ripe and peeled
- 1 cup ice, crushed
- 1/2 cup milk
- Make sure your blender is cleaned and ready for use.
- You should get your fresh strawberries and wash 8 of them. After they're washed, cut the head of all 8 and throw the head away. Put the strawberries into the blender.
- Then comes the banana. Peel your banana and cut it into pieces and put that also in the blender. The next step would be to put your ice cubes in the bender. It doesn't have to be that many, a handful would be just fine.
- Get your milk. It can be any product of milk that you like, but I prefer using Almond Milk. Pour 1/2 cup of Almond Milk into the blender and then you're ready to blend.
- Last, blend until the smoothie is smooth. Once it's finished, pour it into your desired cup and there you have yourself a delicious smoothie.
This is the perfect thing when for a breakfast meal or even lunch! Hope you enjoy it!
© 2019 Tia Miller