- Food and Cooking»
- Beverage Recipes
How To Make An Irish Car Bomb Drink
Learn how to make an Irish Car Bomb Drink with this simple recipe. This drink is made with stout beer, Irish whiskey, and Irish cream. The most popular brands used for an authentic Irish Car Bomb Drink are Guinness stout beer, Jameson Irish whiskey, and Bailey's Irish Cream. This delicious beer cocktail is made for chugging, and you will see why when you drop the shot glass into the beer! But don't worry this drink goes down super smooth, and kind of tastes like a chocolate milk shake....Yummy!
- a pint glass
- a shot glass
- 2/3 pint Guiness (or another stout beer)
- 1/2 shot Jameson (or another Irish Whiskey)
- 1/2 shot Bailey's Irish Cream
- Fill your pint glass about 2/3 full with your favorite stout beer such as Guiness.
- Next, grab your shot glass and fill it half way with your Jameson Irish Whiskey.
- Now pour your Bailey's Irish Cream on top of the Jameson to fill the shot glass.
- Finally, drop the entire shot glass into your pint of Guiness, and start chugging immediately!
|Serving size: one drink|
|Calories from Fat||18|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 2 g||3%|
|Saturated fat 0 g|
|Unsaturated fat 2 g|
|Carbohydrates 17 g||6%|
|Fiber 0 g|
|Protein 1 g||2%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|