- Food and Cooking»
- Beverage Recipes
How To Make Irish Coffee
Learn how to make Irish Coffee at home with this very easy to follow recipe. This basic, yet deliciously sweet Irish Coffee recipe is made with Jameson Irish Whiskey, whipped cream and sugar.
- 6 ounces fresh brewed coffee
- 1 shot Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 1 tsp sugar (or a substitute sweetener)
- dollop whipped cream
- Irish Coffee Mug
- Start brewing your coffee.
- Add the Jameson Irish Whiskey and the brown sugar to your Irish Coffee Mug.
- Pour your hot freshly brewed coffee into the mug, and stir well until the sugar is dissolved.
- Top your Irish Coffee off with a nice dollop of whipped cream.
Please let me know what you think of this recipe by giving it a star rating or leaving a comment below. Feel free to share this recipe with your friends on facebook and twitter using the buttons at the top of this page. Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your Irish Coffee!