- Food and Cooking»
- Beverage Recipes»
- Spirits Recipes
How To Make Lime Daiquiris
Serve these refreshing lime daiquiris at your next cocktail or pool party, and your guests will be delightfully impressed. These delicious daiquiris couldn't be quicker to make, but be warned....they will disappear just as fast.
- (1) 6-ounce can frozen limeade concentrate
- 6 ounces rum
- 3 cups ice cubes
- fresh lime wedges, (optional)
- Add the frozen limeade concentrate and rum to your blender. Cover and blend for 10 seconds.
- With your blender running, add the ice cubes one at a time through the opening on the lid until the mix is nice and slushy.
- Serve this tasty limeade and rum concoction in margarita glasses, and if desired garnish each with a fresh lime wedge and/or a cocktail umbrella.