How To Make Delicious Omelette - Quick and Easy Indian Omelette Recipe Online
If you are wondering how to make omelette the quick and easy way then you have landed on the right for the solution.
Omelet recipes tend to be very simple to make if you have the right ingredients to come up with the best tasting omelettes. When you have little time on your hands, especially when you have just arrived home from work, and you want to cook something quickly without the hassle of having to collect so many ingredients and utensils to just get started, this is the recipe you need.
You can access your Indian cook book or try to follow what you learned in your Indian cooking classes, but still there is a lot of hassle to deal with.
The quick and easy recipe below is how to make Indian omelette which is very tasty, slightly spicy and filling. You can find many healthy food recipes or vegetarian recipes free online and this is one of them.
I would recommend this to anyone looking for a change of taste which also comes with complete satisfaction as this falls under the easy cooking recipes category.
The Indian Omelette Recipe
This is not your typical Indian omelette recipe by the way! It is something i have one day decided to experiment with and have come up with which is very satisfactory when i go home from work tired or short of time.
You do not need any Madras curry powder, Kashimiri paste or any other paste.
The items you do need are listed below.
- 1 or 2 eggs (or however many you want, i usually use 2 for one person)
- 1 tomato (chopped up into small cubes)
- 1 teaspoon of Mr. Naga chilli pickle (or any chilli pickle of your choice)
- 1 teaspoon of Piri Piri sauce (I always use Nando's!)
- some coriander
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
As you can see from the list above, the ingredients are probably already in your cupboard somewhere and if you need any of them, just run to your local supermarket! (Or you can use substitutes).
Easy Cooking Recipe
This is very simple, so just follow the steps below and you will end up with a fantastic tasting Indian omelette!
- Break the eggs and place the egg yolks and egg whites in a medium sized bowl
- Add all of the above ingredients (make sure the coriander is chopped first)
- Mix every together thoroughly until you have a nice colour and there are no solid bits of pickles or anything left visible
- Heat oil to about minimum 160 degrees
- Place the mixture of omelette in to the omelette pan in the oil
- Turn over after the bottom of the omelette has slightly solidified and repeat until omelette is golden brown
- Place your quick and easy recipe Indian omelette on to your plate and ENJOY!
Enjoy Your Indian Omelette
I hope after cooking your Indian omelette with the quick and easy recipe given above you are satisfied with the outcome and enjoyed eating it.
As i say with all my quick and easy online recipes it is good to experiment with different ingredients and try to get it to taste the best for your taste buds. The recipe above is the way i like it, but you may not. So this means try it using other things and hopefully you will enjoy it more with your favourite ingredients!
Thank you for reading and i hope you enjoy the recipe and please leave any feedback in the comments box below!
More Fantastic Easy Recipes
- Curry Recipes - Authentic Lamb Bhuna Recipe
This lamb bhuna recipe which is authentic and cooked by curry lovers all over the world. This curry recipe is very simple to cook and also very enjoyable. Lamb Bhuna is a very traditional style of curry that is very popular among curry lovers....
- How To Make Mango Lassi - Indian Drink
A very simple and refreshing AMngo Lassi recipe. Enjoy making this healthy Indian drink at home and drinking it with friends and family.
- Recipe for Indian Onion Salad/Chutney for Poppadoms
Everyone loves Indian onion salad or chutney with their poppadoms to enjoy the fresh, crisp taste of onions, cucumbers and garden mint. You have come to the right place for a simple and easy online recipe on...
- Recipe For Indian Mint Sauce/Raitha - Make Indian Mi...
There are so many ways to make Indian mint sauce or raitha as some people call it. This is the sauce you get with your starters or tandoori main meal dishes in Indian restaurants or take aways. This sauce is...
- Make Indian Salad - Quick And Easy Recipes
This is a recipe for a very Special Indian Salad, given to me by friend. It is very healthy for you, as all salads are, and some of the ingredients include mustard seeds, corriander and honey.
- How To Make Mango Lassi - Indian Drink
Mango Lassi is a favourite drink among Asian communities, and is available in most restaurants and takeaways. i have been given this recipe, once again, from my friend Shuhel Rana, who has been in the...