How to Make a Mai Tai Me Cocktail
This fruity cocktail made with dark rum, orange liqueur, pineapple juice, lime juice, and granulated sugar is sure to arouse even the most finicky taste bud. If you plan to make Mai Tai Me Cocktails for a party, impress your guests by serving them with fresh fruit on a skewer and a cocktail umbrella.
What You'll Need:
- highball glass
- cocktail shaker
- wooden skewer (optional)
- cocktail umbrella (optional)
- 1 jigger (3 Tbsp) dark rum
- 1 jigger (3 Tbsp) orange liqueur
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- a splash of lime juice
- a pinch of granulated sugar
- ice cubes
- assorted fresh fruit pieces on a skewer, (optional)
- Fill your cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add the orange liqueur, dark rum, simple syrup, pineapple juice, and lime juice to the cocktail shaker. Cover and shake.
- Cheers! Pour the Mai Tai Me Cocktail into a highball glass. If desired garnish your cocktail with fresh fruit pieces on a skewer and a cocktail umbrella. Enjoy.
|Serving size: 1 cocktail|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 0 g|
|Saturated fat 0 g|
|Unsaturated fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 55 g||18%|
|Fiber 0 g|
|Protein 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
- How To Make Frozen Strawberry Daiquiris
Strawberry Daiquiris are the perfect cocktails for a hot summer day. These slushy beverages blend together sweet strawberries, spiced rum, lime juice and powdered sugar to create a cool treat that will beat the heat! These easy frozen Strawberry...
- How To Throw A Great Cocktail Party
Throwing a cocktail party is a great way to celebrate any occasion. Better yet, a cocktail party is a great way to have fun for those of us who like to throw parties