- Food and Cooking»
- Beverage Recipes
How To Make a Pineappple Mimosa
The traditional Mimosa, popular at breakfast and brunch gatherings, is typically made with orange juice. This Mimosa variation uses frozen pineapple-orange-banana juice concentrate, and tastes delicious. So why not switch things up a bit and make yourself a pineapple mimosa.
- Strawberry Daiquiri Jello Shots Recipe
1 large (6oz) box of strawberry jello powder 1 small (3oz) box of lemon jello powder 2 cups of boiling water 2 cups of rum, chilled 1 cup of fresh strawberries, sliced (optional) In a large heat...
- 1/2 cup of sparkling wine
- 1/4 cup of cold water
- 2 tablespoons of frozen pineapple-orange-banana juice concentrate, thawed
- ice cubes
- fresh pineapple wedge or orange wedge
- Mix the pineapple-orange-banana juice concentrate, sparkling wine, and cold water together in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain the mixture into a glass with ice cubes, and garnish with a fresh wedge of pineapple or orange.
calories-147, saturated fat-0g, total fat-0g, cholesterol-0g, sodium-4mg, carbohydrates-18g, fiber-0g, protein-1g Daily Values: vitamin A-1%, vitamin C-34%, calcium-1%, iron-3%
- How to Make Jello shots With Rum | eHow.com
Looking to make awesome Jello Shots with rum? Well look no further! Say goodbye to the plain old crappy tasting vodka Jello shot, and try my delicious rum recipes. I'll start you off with a...