How to Make a Wholesome Noodle Meal for Good Health
Noodles are purified carbohydrates made with wheat flour. They are fortified with synthetic proteins, fats, vitamins A, B-complex, D, and sometimes E in the highest standard available, including minerals. But these nutrients being inorganic have a limit to what they can do in the body.
They serve well as pre-cooked meals to be warm and eat at home when time is not on your side. It takes less than 10 minutes to prepare a noodle dish.
1. The Sir Frederick Gowland Hopkins Experiment.
2. Dr. Christian Eijkman Experiment.
3. Preparing wholesome noodle dishes.
The Sir Frederick Gowland Hopkins Experiment
Many scientific experiments have been made to the effect that synthetic food nutrients even if isolated from organic source is detrimental to good health. Among these, the Sir Frederick Hopkins Experiment stands out. His experiment with rats subject to 'pure' food nutrients resulted in the bad health of the rodents.
But by introducing organic 'wholesome casein milk' and 'fruit juice' to the diet, the tiny creatures were nourished back to good health. In effect, it means natural whole foods contain all the necessary ingredients for bodily health and nourishment.
Dr. Christian Eijkman Experiment
His experiment is on domestic birds fed on polished rice, a natural refined carbohydrate. He noticed that the hens became infected with a strange disease, later identified as 'beriberi', and becomes paralyzed, and some died. He restored some of these sick 'living dead' birds with 'rice polishing' to health. Thus establishing the relationship between food, health, and disease.
Noodles, though fortified with vitamins and mineral matters, don't contain the healthy or body-building nutrients in a portion of wholesome food. You've got to supply that while cooking the packs of noodles. Fruits and vegetables seem to be the answer. Include them in your noodle doodle.
Fruits and Vegetables
Casein Like Protein
'Rat cannot live on a diet complete in every other way but containing as the only sources of amino acids these impoverish proteins. Their growth is stunted, and unless help comes in time, they die. The help is either a wholesome protein like casein or the original incomplete protein fortified with missing amino acids.-Ernest Borek
A Wholesome Noodle Dinner Idea
Here is how you can make a wholesome noodle foodie meal that nourishes the body with good health. Depending on your taste and preferences, the type of noodles made varies from country to country. But all are made with a common material wheat flour.
Fresh vegetables will be the complementary cooking ingredients. These will provide organic, natural food nutrients like vitamins A, B-complex, C, D, E, and folate. In addition, fresh vegetables, add organic mineral matter and trace elements in the diet. Noodles are devoid of these organic nutrients unless made with whole wheat flour. The synthetic vitamins and minerals serve nothing useful or good to the body.
Noodle Quick Recipe
You need a few packets of instant noodles. Five is enough to serve three persons. You can add your favorite ingredients. Proteins like meat, eggs, fish, and milk go well with the noodle lunch or breakfast.
Herbs and spices are also essential as a supplement to foodstuff. Like I said beforehand, noodles except those made with whole wheat are devoid of any organic nutrients.
Below is a recipe I used to prepare mine. But it's only a guide. It'll take you less than 20 minutes to make one.
- 5 pack noodles 70 g each.
- Fresh cherry tomatoes in10 pieces.
- 1 big fresh red onion 150 g.
- Fresh garlic 5 lobes.
- Fresh ginger the size of 2 lobes of garlic.
- Fresh pepper varied it: red, yellow, green, and black. Use 1/4 of each or less. Pepper is a fruit.
- Fresh carrots 2 cups.
- Fresh green pea 2 cups.
- Fresh eggs 5 pieces or 2 tins of sardines.
- Virgin peanut or vegetable oil. Feel free to use any of your favorites. But rapeseed oil is not allowed at 125 ml.
- Fresh fruits like cucumber, apple, mango, Wii-mango, and avocado; any of your favorite fruits can be a good substitute.
- 2 cooking pots.
- Water one cup for each pot.
Packs of Noodles
Cooking a Noodle Meal
Cooking a Noodle
Have you cook a noodle before?
- Wash and chop all the fresh vegetable ingredients into small chunks except the peas, and fruits.
- Open the packs of noodles and boil them for a minute or two. Pour off the water. It contains chemicals stronger than boric or rock salt and is harmful to the liver.
- Lite stove or gas and put 1/2 cup of water into a pot, and put on the heat.
- Put the chopped ingredients into one pot, put 15 ml of oil into the pot, and let it boil for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put the eggs into the other pot and allowed them to boil for 15 minutes to thoroughly cook the egg.
- Removed the eggs and soak them in ice-cool water for a minute, or put them in a freezer to cool.
- In the open, the noodle packs, take out 3 sachets of flavors if any, or use any of your favorite flavors 2 1/2 tablespoonfuls and pour this into the boiling pot. I used homemade natural flavors.
- Allow to boil for two minutes, and then add the noodles.
- Cook for 5 minutes to tender. stir well until all the water is absorbed.
- It is done.
- Serves 3 persons.
- You can eat the meal with one or two of the fresh fruits, a piece or two of the hard boil egg, or sardine, and a cup of milk black tea, or fruit juice.
Hint: Some noodles come in a spiral band or rod size. You have to crush this into smaller pieces if desired.
Noodle Vegetable Stir Fry
Pepper: Green, Black, Yellow and Red
Is your noodle meal tasty and nourishing?
Vegetarians will not eat a noodle since it is pure carbohydrate. Famous Vegetarians like Bernard Shar supplements their meal with liver extracts. It is said that this helps the author live long. Some of my friends here will be tempted to try this meal. I suggested you use sardine instead of egg or milk. Otherwise, you will be deficient in B12 vitamins.
Essential Amino Acids
'The distribution of the essential amino acids in foods is unfortunate...only the expensive animal proteins-meat, cheese, and eggs- are well endowed with them. The cheaper plant proteins are either low or completely lacking in some of the essential amino acids. Some bean proteins, especially those of the soya beans, approach, but never reach the animal protein in their essential amino acid value'.-Ernest Borek
All the ingredients except the noodles are organic. This provides all the essential 'bios' protein, vitamins, minerals, and trace elements the body needs for growth and repair. The egg, fish, or milk will provide your body with more than two essential amino acids that the body will not make, like 'tryptophan and lysine' and you have to get these amino acids outside the body into the body. The result is good health and nourishment.
- The Atom Within Us, by Ernest Borek, Columbia University Press.
- Health Science and Physiology for Tropical Schools, by Daniel, Oxford University Press.
- ABC of Nutrition, by A. Stewart Truswell, BMJ Books, London.
- Vitamins: Their Use and Abuse, by Joseph V. Levy, and Paul Bach-y-Rita, Liveright, New York.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2019 Miebakagh Fiberesima