How to Bake Crunchy White Chocolate Cookies in 6 Simple Steps
The Finished Product
Baking as an Art and Science
Baking is cooking food by dry heat especially in an oven. The three methods of baking, where science is incorporated, are identified as dry baking, increased humidity baking, and baine marie. When and how to use these methods depend on what kind of food you will bake.
Baking is also an art because you use skills and expertise in making creative products. You can make breads that look like roasted pig or you can bake cakes in line with the theme of the occasion.
Once you learned how to bake, and you can start from the basics, the knack for it will slowly eat you up until you crave for more knowledge to develop your skills. To start with if you are a newbie, just try how to make crunchy white chocolate cookies like this. If you have kids, you can ask for a little help which could even strengthen your bonding moments.
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp iodized salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 pieces eggs
- 2 cups white chocolate droplets
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, beat butter, white sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until creamy. About 5 minutes at medium speed.
- Add eggs, beat for 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Slowly add flour mixture, beating well after each addition. About 3 minutes at medium speed.
- Stir in white chocolate chips. (This is the time when you must heat oven to 350 degrees.) Drop by rounded 1/2 tablespoon unto ungreased cookie sheets. (This is the longest part).
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Turn off oven and leave cookies for 2 minutes. (This process gives the cookies the crunchy texture.) Remove from oven and cookie sheets. Cool completely on top of wire rack before storing.
My youngest child lining up the mixture.
Baking Cookies Guide
Be creative! Add any toppings your kids will surely love.
There you go. Do you still think baking cookies is tough?
You may also visit the link below:
- How to Prepare Mango Frost in 5 Simple Steps
This refrigerator cake can be prepared even by a nine-year old kid. So easy yet so delicious that you will crave for more. Tastes like ice cream and cake combined.