How to Cook Vanilla Pudding
Pudding can either be a sweet or savory food. Though in most countries, this refers to a yummy dessert. The most common flavored pudding is the vanilla Pudding. It has creamy smooth texture with delicious vanilla flavor. Try my simple recipe of vanilla pudding recipe at home.
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 crushed oreo cookie, for garnish
- 1 large bowl
- 1 large plate
- measuring cups
- measuring spoons
- In a pot, pour in milk. Add butter, cornstarch, salt, and sugar.
- Mix until everything is dissolved.
- Continue to cook while stirring the mixture until it thickens.
- Turn off the heat. Stir in vanilla.
- Allow it to cool down.
- Top vanilla pudding with crushed oreo cookies.
Tips and Techniques
- Choose any other toppings available.
- Increase the amount of cornstarch to make the vanilla pudding firmer.
More Delicious Dessert Recipes
- How to Make Graham Balls Stuffed With Marshmallows
Graham crackers are one of my favorite crackers. Not only are they delicious on their own, but they also make a great addition to many dessert recipes. Let me show you my graham balls stuffed with marshmallows. It's so easy to make.
- How to Cook Maja Blanca With Cheese Topping
Maja blanca is a popular Filipino dessert made with coconut milk and cornstarch. Try this recipe for a maja blanca with cheese topping.
© 2019 Travel Chef