- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
How to Make A Hearty Meal In 10 Mins with One Pan!
CheesyThin Steak and Eggs
- 6 Eggs, Beaten
- 4 tsps Butter
- 4 pcs Thinly sliced steak, Sirloin, flank...etc.
- 1 small Onion, any other veggie if desired
- 1 C Shredded cheese, any flavor you like
- 1 Caste Iron Skillet
Have all ingredients ready. You will have to work at a fast pace so that your meat doesn't overcook!!
- Beat eggs in a bowl set to the side. Preheat skillet on medium heat. Drop in thin steak of your choice, onion, and any vegetable you choose. Add a little season salt to give meat flavor.
- Take 2 sharp dinner knives, one in each hand and slice meat and vegetables crosswise swiftly with to shred meat and vegetables into pieces while it cooks. Your thin meat(steak) will cook quickly, so don't walk away!!
- As the meat turns brown, add the butter. Be careful, it may pop a little. Turn the heat up to high, mixing the meat and vegetables into the butter. Then add the eggs. Mix all together. Before the mixture is almost done, add some shredded cheese of your choice. I used Colby Jack. Continue mixing until eggs are done, and your all set!!
I'll tell you, when I don't feel like cooking, forgot to take something out of the refrigerator, or just want something fast and to the point, this is what I cook. The good thing about this recipe is that it's adaptable to anyone palate. If you're health conscience, then you could use just egg whites, or if your a vegan, then you could use vegetables. The variety of cheeses are just phenomenal, let you favorites come through for this one.