How to Make Cheese Meatballs
Pasta wouldn't be complete without meatballs. Rather than buying readymade meatballs from the grocery, it is better to make your own and put some twists to enhance your dinning experience. Let me teach you how to make meatballs with a cheesy twist.
- 1/4 kg ground beef / pork
- 1/2 pc red onion, chopped
- 1 pc egg
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 cup panko (bread crumbs)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Wash your meat, use a strainer.
2. Chop and cook the onion. Set aside
3. Beat the egg, combine with garlic powder, salt, pepper and wosherstire sauce.
4. Then add the cooked onion, ground meat and panko. Hand mix until consistent.
5. Slice your cheese into cubes. This recipe will yeild eight meatballs. Make eight cheese cubes.
6. Make your meatballs with the cheese at the center. Pass it hand to hand in order to remove air.
7. Now fry them. Meatballs should be halfway submerged in oil. Occasionally turn to cook all sides evenly.
8. Serve with pasta or eat with ketchup. Enjoy!