How to Make Chocolate Syrup Using Cocoa Powder For Various Desserts
Chocolate syrup is a delicious topping for various desserts. It can be served hot or cold. I drizzled my homemade chocolate syrup on top of my fried banana egg rolls. I even served an extra syrup on the size. It tasted really good. Try the goodness of this chocolate syrup using cocoa powder.
- 1/4 + 1/8 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 medium plate
- 1 small plate
- 2 small bowls
- measuring cups
- measuring spoons
- cooking spoon
- Combine butter, cocoa powder, sugar, and water in a pan over low heat.
- Whisk until the mixture thickens and simmers.
- Turn off the heat immediately. Add the vanilla sauce.
- Serve on top of your favorite dessert.
Finished Product of Chocolate Syrup Using Cocoa Powder
Tips and Techniques
- Increase the amount of sugar for much sweeter version.
- Add butter for extra flavor, and glossy appearance.
- Use the syrup to add a chocolate flavor to any desserts or sweet foods such as your favorite pancakes without baking powder.
- Store in a container and keep inside the refrigerator for future use.
© 2018 Travel Chef