How to Make Delicious Buffalo Chicken Dip
Buffalo Chicken Dip, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL OF MY LIFE?!
Pretty much every time I go out to eat I look for a Buffalo Chicken Sandwich, and if the place has it, it's what I order. I end up getting it a lot because it's one of my favorite things. Buffalo sauce and ranch on the side to maintain the texture of the breading on the chicken. ;) My foodies know what I'm talking about.
I first had Buffalo Chicken Dip at my friend's house for New Years Eve. It was probably the only thing I had beside the alcohol. lol Well she found the recipe online and I figured out how to make it the way I like it. The first time making it I made a smaller amount than the recipe I found since I didn't need to make a ton of it.
Delicious Buffalo Chicken Dip
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Buffalo Chicken Dip Ingredients
- 1/2 Cup Ranch Dressing
- 1 Package Cream Cheese, Room Temperature
- 1/3 Cup Hot Sauce (I used Chochula Hot Sauce), The amount is your discretion
- Half Chicken Breast, Shred with your hands or use a 10oz can of shredded chicken
- Enough Cheddar Cheese, To cover the top
Buffalo Chicken Dip on a Scoop!
Buffalo Chicken Dip Directions
- Set cream cheese out to come to room temperature. I like to open the package and cut the cream cheese up into planks or blocks to help the process along.
- Salt and pepper your chicken and cook, shred and set aside. Or open your canned chicken, drain and set aside.
- Once cream cheese is softened, put into a bowl and beat with a mixer to break it up a bit.
- Measure out your Ranch Dressing and Hot Sauce and combine in a bowl, keep mixing till smooth. It will come out a light pink color depending on how much Hot Sauce you added.
- Fold in your shredded chicken.
- I used a pie pan as my vessel. Spray your vessel so nothing sticks and pile in your mixture. Spread out into an even layer. It shouldn't be a thick layer, maybe a half inch thick.
- Top with cheddar cheese to cover the top.
- Set your oven to 350 F on convection.
- Let cook for 15 minutes.
- Take out after 15 minutes and LET IT COOL. It will be very hot and I burnt my mouth a little because I was impatient.
- Enjoy! Use any kind of tortilla chip you'd like. I used Scoops.
It's A Great Treat!
I know that this will be a staple for me. It's so easy, simple and delicious! It's great warm, room temperature and even a little cold. Letting it cool a bit will help it set up a bit.
Please let me know how you liked it if you tried this recipe! Or if you made a variation of it.