How to Make Delicious Dragon Chicken at Home : A Simple Recipe
There are a variety of non-vegetarian dishes that people enjoy. Of all the dishes, I believe chicken is most commonly used to try out different recipes. If you are passionate about cooking, then Dragon Chicken is a must-try. It is a very simple but super delicious recipe that the whole family would enjoy.
- 750 grams chicken, boneless pieces
- 8 tablespoons refined oil
- 2 onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons capsicum (bell pepper), sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon green chili, chopped
- 10 cashew nuts
- as per taste salt
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon red chili sauce
For chicken marination:
- 5 - 6 dry red chili
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 egg egg white
- 1 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons maida (all-purpose flour)
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- Soak dry red chili in water for about ten minutes, so that it becomes juicy enough to form a thick paste when used to marinate the chicken.
- To a mixer, add the soaked red chili, chopped ginger, and garlic, egg white, dark soy sauce, and salt and grind well. This mixture is then applied to the boneless chicken pieces.
- Along with the thick paste, add maida (all-purpose flour) and cornflour to the chicken pieces and mix well to spread evenly. Marinate this for about thirty minutes.
- Now, pour six tablespoons of refined oil to a hot nonstick pan and shallow fry the chicken pieces and keep it aside.
- Now, add two tablespoons of refined oil to a pan and saute green chili and garlic.
- When garlic turns golden brown, add cashews to this and saute. To this, add sliced onions and some salt to taste as per the requirements and continue sauteing.
- To this, add sliced capsicum (bell pepper). Now add one tablespoon dark soy sauce, tomato sauce, and red chili sauce to this and mix well.
- Finally, add the fried chicken pieces and mix thoroughly so that the mixture spreads evenly. The delicious dragon chicken is now ready to serve and eat. Happy eating!
Initial Stages of PreparationClick thumbnail to view full-size
Final Stages of Preparation
Rate the Recipe
Delicious Dragon Chicken at Home - Check Out The Detailed Process in This Video
Would you like to try this simple recipe of Dragon Chicken ?
© 2020 Heera