- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
How to Make Meatballs
Looking For an Easy Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe?
Why Should I Learn How to Make Meatballs?
Every cook should learn how to make meatballs. A basic meatball recipe can be used in many different recipes for very versatile, quick meals.
I don't know how many times frozen meatballs have saved me from making a trip to a fast food restaurant. Besides, learning how to make meatballs is actually a very easy recipe to learn how to make.
Below are several cooking videos that teach how to make easy meatballs several different ways- meatball appetizer, spaghetti and meatballs, Swedish meatball recipe, and more easy meatball recipes.
Heidi Klum and Ellen DeGeneres Show How to Make Fried Meatballs
Buy Italian Cookbooks
How to Make Meatballs - Swedish Meatball Recipe as Appetizers
How to Make Meatballs - Homemade Italian Meatball Recipe and Sauce - Great for Spaghetti and Meatballs
How to Make Meatballs - Authentic Italian Meatballs and Gravy Made With Italian Sausage and Pork Spare Ribs
Tips For How to Make Meatballs
- For truly hectic days, keeping frozen store bought meatballs and a jar of spaghetti sauce handy will always guarantee a quick meal. If you make your own meatball recipe, always make a double batch and freeze them to use for later meals.
- Don't limit meatballs to just spaghetti recipes. Try meatballs on sandwiches like hoagies. Don't just used tomato-based sauces. Brown gravy and barbecue sauce also taste pretty good with meatball recipes.
- Another great thing about meatball recipes is that learning how to make meatballs is so versatile. The herbs and spices in meatball recipes can be easily substituted or eliminated. Meatball recipes can also be cooked in a slow cooker, fried, or baked in the oven.
- To cook your favorite meatball recipe in the oven, bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 30 minutes. If you would rather fry meatballs, they are done in less than ten minutes on medium heat.