- Food and Cooking»
- Beverage Recipes
Easy to Make Recipe: Party Punch
An oldie but goodie ... You may remember this homemade treat as a child and it's still a hit with the kiddos to this day. Tip: Use any color sherbert you want and that will give you the desired punch color.
- 2 Liter Bottle 7UP
- 1 Tub Lime Sherbert, (Or flavor you choose)
- 2-3 Oranges, Cut into thin wedges
- Chill the large glass punch bowl for one minute in the freezer.
- Remove bowl from freezer.
- Empty container of sherbert into punch bowl.
- Pour entire 2 Liters of 7UP into bowl, directly over sherbert to help break it up.
- Stir until slushy.
- Garnish the punch with the orange slices.