How to Make Snowberries
Need a deliciously-awesome and easy-to-make dessert recipe for the holidays? Well, you've come to the perfect hubpage!
These frosty-looking strawberries can help you spread some sugary cheer this holiday season. Perfect for chocolate-coconut lovers everywhere, snowberries will have everyone begging for more. And, with such a simple recipe, even the Grinch won't mind whipping up another batch. So...bring on the sweets and let it snow!
- 3 dozen Strawberries, Raw
- 1 bag Nestle Premier White Chocolate Morsels
- 3 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Flake Coconut, Sweetened
- 36 Baking cups
- Rinse strawberries thoroughly and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place dry strawberries on a plate & store in fridge.
- Pour white chocolate morsels into a microwave-safe bowl and add 1.5 tablespoons of vegetable oil (save remaining oil for chocolate texture adjustment, as needed.)
- Microwave chocolate (on 60% power) for 1 minute. Stir melting morsels and, if needed, microwave for another 20-30 seconds (do not overheat.)
- Mix until chocolate is blended smooth (you may use remaining oil to adjust texture, if needed.)
- Remove dried, chilled strawberries from fridge. Holding it gently by the calyx, dip berry into the melted chocolate. Make circular, swirling motions to coat the entire strawberry.
- Carefully place berry into a baking cup and sprinkle with coconut.
- When all berries have been "snowed", allow them to set/chill in the fridge (about 5 minutes.)
- Enjoy!! (^-^)
|Serving size: 1 Snowberry|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|