- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
How to Make Swirled White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
Please rate this recipe!
This cheesecake is beautiful and delicious. Trade up to a cheesecake rich with cream cheese, white chocolate and sweet raspberries. The chocolate cookie crumb crust is the perfect addition to a simple, elegant dessert.
- 1 1/4 cups crushed chocolate wafer crumbs
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 c butter, melted
- 10 oz raspberries
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup half and half cream
- 3 8oz packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c sugar
- 3 large eggs
- In a small bowl, combine crust ingredients. Press into the bottom of a 9" springform pan or very deep pie dish.
- In a sauce pan, combine raspberries, 2 tbsp sugar, cornstarch, and water. Boil for 5 minutes or until the mixture thickens. Use a sieve to strain out the seeds.
- Melt the white chocolate using a double boiler, gradually add the half and half to the chocolate mixture. Stir until smooth.
- Cream the sugar and cream cheese in a large mixing bowl. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Blend in the vanilla and add the chocolate last.
- Pour half of the batter into the prepared crust. Top batter with approximately 3 tbsp of the raspberry sauce. Pour in remaining batter and top with 3 tsbp of the raspberry sauce. Use the tip of a knife to create a swirl effect. Save and cover remaining raspberry sauce for serving.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 55-65 minutes or until set. Cool for 15 minutes then cover with plastic wrap and refridgerate overnight. Cut into slices and drizzle with raspberry sauce.