- Food and Cooking
How to Make Your Own Cappucccino Mix
It is very easy to make your own cappuccino mix, plus it doesn't cost nearly as much as those at the grocery store. Store the unused mix in an airtight container.
If you are looking for some fun homemade gifts to give away, this mix also makes a great gift. All you have to do is put the mix in a decorative container, such as a jar, bottle, bag, or box. Then, add a "how to use" label. You can also find some neat cappuccino cups to give along with the mix!
- Want to make it decaf? Use decaffeinated coffee granules.
- Want to make it vegan? Look for nondairy chocolate milk mix.
- Want to specialize the flavor? Try using different spices. (If you experiment with spices, let us know how it turns out by leaving a comment below.)
- Want to make it festive? Add some peppermint or cinnamon sticks to the mix.
- 1 cup powdered, nondairy creamer
- 1 cup instant chocolate milk mix
- 2/3 cup instant coffee granules
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- Combine all of the ingredients and mix well.
- Add 3 tbs. of the mix to 3/4 cup of boiling water.
- Stir well.