How to Make a Great Eggroll
I have always thought the best food is homemade food. I was once invited to a family friend's home for dinner. She is Korean and her husband American, yet they eat a lot of homemade Korean food. One of my favorite foods that she made were her eggrolls. They were so great that everyone at my parent's church asked for her recipe. And here I am sharing it with you! Happy eggroll making! Bon Appetit!
- Cook meat and drain grease.
- Shred or chop cabbage and carrots.
- Chop yellow and green onions.
- Put cabbage, carrots, and yellow onions in container. (Do not include green onions in this though)
- Sprinkle salt and let sit for 2 to 3 hours.
- Afterwards, squeeze out all of the water.
- Add meat, green onions, black pepper, garlic powder, beef soup stock, and eggs. Mix together.
- Roll in eggroll skin and deep fry them.
- 1 pound beef
- 1/2 pound pork or shirmp
- 1 head cabbage, big
- 3 carrots, not baby carrots
- 1 yellow onion, big
- 2 bunches green onions
- 1/4 cup salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon beef soup stock
- 2 eggs
- 2 packages eggroll skins
How to Fold an Egg Roll
© 2012 Amber