Delicious Melon-Cheese Shake Recipe
In my hub titled Top 3 Refreshing Treats to Beat the Summer Heat, I have previously mentioned being in love with the melon-cheese shake. I might be a bit biased with my love for melon and cheese and I am well aware that not everyone enjoys either of the two (seriously though, how can they not like melon OR cheese?). My relatives, for example, are fans of neither of the two main ingredients of this recipe that I have just mentioned. However, when they first sipped from their glasses full of my heavenly concoction, they couldn't help but ask for more. Sometimes, they'd randomly tell me to make melon-cheese shake because they miss the flavors.
I first discovered this flavor at the local shake shop in my university. They have all kinds of ingredients from fruits to vegetables, to chocolate chips and cookies. They also have cheese. You can ask them to mix whatever combination you think of and they'll do it. You also have the option of having milk and syrup added into your shake. Health buffs rarely have anything added to their shake but suckers for sweets such as myself can never say no to a creamy and sugary mixture. So I tried the melon and cheese combination. I got 16 oz of it for P 40.00 and voila! My love for melon-cheese shake was born.
Oh well, enough with the chatter. Bring out your blenders and let's get shaking!
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 small carton quickmelt cheese
- 1 whole ripe cantaloupe, quartered
- 1-2 cup(s) sugar
- shaved ice
What do you think of my melon0cheese shake recipe?
- Remove skin from melon then place 1 quarter in a blender, along with 4-5 slices of cheese, half cup sugar, and 1/4 cup milk.
- Mix at pulse then when running smoothly, you can mix on low or medium speed for another minute
- Check for cheese lumps at the bottom of the pitcher after blending. Pour into a tall glass and then sit back and relax.
- Repeat with the rest of the ingredients.
So basically, it's easy as one, two, three! I Who would've thought making a unique tasting smoothie was this easy? Try it soon and let me know what you think.