How to Make an Apple-Apricot-Lime Cooler | The Cupboard Drawer Recipe Book
Fall is when the harvest comes in, especially the Apple Harvest. The smell of hot apple cider is like a welcoming hug when you come in out of the cool air. But what about midday when it might still be a bit on the warm side? Here is a recipe that preserves the fall theme of apple cider but with a refreshing splash on the warmer days. Hope you enjoy….
1 Qt Apple Cider
2 Cups Apricot Nectar
Juice of six Limes fresh squeezed (approx 3 tbls of lime juice)
- In a large bowl, combine the cider, apricot nectar, and lime juice; Mix well.
- Pour over Ice cubes in a tall glass to approx ¾ full.
- Top off with Club Soda, and a slice of Lime
Frosty Adult Alternate
- Combine Cider mix, club soda, add a shot of tequila and ice in the blender; blend on high to slushie texture,
- Sit Back and Relax on the Patio and watch the sun go down…..
The Recipe above yields 6-8 servings
Hope this beats the late heat for ya ….