How to make Honey Mustard Chicken
Make It and Share Your Opinions
Honey Mustard Chicken
We all like to make and taste variety of chicken recipes,today i like to share a quick and easy to prepare ,yet healthy chicken recipe named 'Honey Mustard Chicken'. Everyone like it and even the kids love to eat it.
So try it at your home and share your opinion with us......
- 6ns Chicken Breast halves, Boneless
- A little Salt
- 1spn Pepper
- 1/2cup Honey
- 1 1/2tspn Chilly, powdered
- 1/2cup Mustard
- 1/2tspn parsely, dried
How to Prepare
- Preheat the oven to 175degree.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the chicken breasts and place it in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Take a bowl, mix honey,mustard,basil,chilly powder and parsley.Paste half of the mix over the chicken and bake it in the preheated oven for 30minutes.
- After 30minutes,paste the remaining half on the other side and cook for another 15minutes.
- Serve hot by pouring some honey over it.
|Serving size: 226|
|Calories from Fat||36|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat 1 g||5%|
|Unsaturated fat 1 g|
|Carbohydrates 37 g||12%|
|Sugar 11 g|
|Fiber 1 g||4%|
|Protein 17 g||34%|
|Cholesterol 30 mg||10%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|