How to make Honey Pork
You came from work, you're tired, and you just want to eat something tasty and easy to cook. Well, it is time to learn how to cook really quick and easy to make Honey Pork Recipe. This recipe is ideal for night meals (7pm-9pm) to make full use of the honey's benefits to the body such as fatigue reliever and sleeping aid.
Now let's cook:
Did you like this recipe?
- 3/4 kilo Pork, any meaty part
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- Cut your pork in 2 inch bite size pcs.
2. Fry pork until brown in both sides, if you used fatty parts, you want them to be crunchy.
3. While frying, ready your ingredients, chop your garlic as well.
4. Mix your honey, soy sauce, and oyster sauce.
5. Go back to your pork, flip to brown the other side.
6. When almost done with this side, reduce the oil by using a paper towel. Leave just enough oil to cook your garlic in.
7. Move the pork on one side to have space to cook your garlic, you can slightly tilt the pan to concentrate all the oil on one side.
8. When garlic is light brown add your sauce mixture.
9. Cook for 2 mins, or until sauce slightly thickens, coat all sides of your pork, don't burn your garlic.
10. Plate, add mayonnaise, and enjoy with rice.