How to make Mutter Mushroom Curry or Green Peas Mushroom Curry Indian Style Recipe
Mutter Mushroom Curry
This hub page guides you how to make Mutter Mushroom curry recipe or Green peas Mushroom curry Indian style recipe. The benefits of mushroom and green peas are as follows:
- Improves nutrition in the body
- Increases Vitamin D levels in the body
- Improves function of immune system
Green peas benefits:
- Prevents stomach cancer
- Contains high level of antioxidants
- Helps in anti-aging
- Strengthens immune system
- Prevents wrinkles,
- Prevents Alzheimer’s
- Prevents arthritis
- Prevents bronchitis
- Prevents osteoporosis and candida
- Regulates blood sugar level
Mutter Mushroom Curry Recipe or Green peas Mushroom curry
- 400 grams Mushrooms, halved
- ½ cup Mutter or Green peas
- Refined oil
- 1 cup Fresh Milk cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Fennel seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- 2 Green Cardamoms
- 1-2 Cloves
- 1 inch Cinnamon stick
- 2-3 Broken Red chillies
- 1 tablespoon Ginger garlic paste
- 1 Big Onion, chopped
- 2 Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoon Coriander powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 2 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- 1/4 cup Coriander leaves, for garnishing
- Pour 2 cups of water in a cooking bowl, put halved mushrooms in the water and allow the mushroom to boil. Add ¼ teaspoon of turmeric powder and 1 teaspoon of salt in the water. Adding turmeric and salt helps to kill germs in the mushroom.
- Boil the mushrooms for 5 minutes. When the mushrooms are boiled, drain the water from the mushroom and place the mushroom in a separate plate.
- Now switch on the flame and heat the cooking pan. Pour 1 tablespoon of oil and heat the oil.
- When the oil is heated; add cumin seeds, fennel seeds, green cardamom, cloves, red chilies and cinnamon stick one by one and fry the ingredients.
- Then put the chopped onions inside the pan. Fry them until they become golden brown.
- When the onions have turned golden brown, add ginger garlic paste and saute the ginger garlic paste till the raw smell of the ginger and garlic fades. Then add chopped tomatoes in to it.
- When the tomatoes are cooked well, add red chili powder and coriander powder in the pan. Cook along with the tomatoes.
- Add a pinch of turmeric powder in the pan and saute well. Now pour 2 cups of water in the pan and allow the ingredients to boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Now it’s the time to add boiled mushrooms inside the pan. Also add required quantity of salt in the cooking pan.
- Also add Green peas in the pan and cook along with the mushrooms for 5-10 minutes in the pan.
- Finally when the ingredients are cooked well, add fresh milk cream in the pan and switch off the flame.
- When the mutter mushroom curry is cooked well shift to separate bowl to serve.
- Garnish the dish with coriander leaves. Serve hot with plain white rice, wheat bread, chapatti, roti, idly or dosa varieties.
Quick steps in Snapshots
© 2014 Ravi and Swastha