How to make Quick and Easy Garlic Bread
Weather you want a quick and easy snack, or you suddenly want the best partner for your pasta, it is good to know that you can upgrade any kind of plain bread into a tasty garlic bread from ingredients that are readily available at home.
- Any plaim bread
- 2-3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- cheese, grated
1. Soften your butter. Just soften, do not melt. In this image, I was boiling my pasta, to take advantage of the stove's heat, I placed the butter in a bowl and placed it near the fire.
2. Chop your garlic. As finely as you can, as many as you want.
3. Mix the softened butter and garlic.
4. Spread it generously on your bread. I have these small plain buns, split them open and applied the butter.
5. Grate some cheese for added flavor.
6. Toast the bread to your desired level. Enjoy!