How to make Shrimp Scampi Pasta
Special food that you made for that special someone on that special occasion. A truly better way to express you love compared to going out and looking for a place to dine. A date at home with a perfectly set mood with restaurant level food will surely make the occasion memorable. To accomplish this, it is time to learn how to make restaurant level shrimp scampi pasta.
Did you like this recipe?
- 1/4 kg Pasta, your preference
- 1/4 kg Shrimp, peeled, devained
- 2-3 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 pc lemon
- 1 cup white wine
- 2-3 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 slices quick melt cheese
- Boil your pasta until aldente. Drain and coat in oil
2. While boiling your pasta, Peel and devain your shrimp
3. Seer shrimp until pink.
4. While seering the shrimp, squeeze some lemon juice, don't throw the squeezed lemon for its' zest.
5. When shrimp is pink, add butter, melt.
6. Add wine, lemon, and grate lemon zest.
7. When liquid is slightly reduced, add cheese, melt.
8. Add pasta, coat evenly with sauce.
9. Plate, serve with parsley, enjoy!