How to Make a Delicious Fruit Custard
Fruit custard recipe:-
- Milk-1 litre
- sugar-depends on taste
- custard powder-4 spoons
- bananas-3 or 4
- green grapes-1 cup
- blue berries-1 cup
- black grapes-1 cup
- Firstly, take a small bowl and pour some milk and add custard powder of 4 spoons, mix well. And keep it a side.
- Now take a bowl and pour the milk of 1 litre, boil in a low flame upto 15 minutes, mix that powdered milk and add sugar and check the taste.
- Cut all fruits in a small pieces, and keep in a bowl.
- When the milk is boiled, it should get the room temperature. It will look like creamy milk.
- After that, add fruits into that milk cream and keep inside the refrigerator. After half an hour you can taste the yummy fruit custard.