How to make an Espresso Float with Patron Cafe
Here I will be writing a hub to teach you how to make an espresso float which uses the ingredients Patron XO Cafe, Coca-Cola, Ice Cream, Whipped Cream, Vanilla Extract(optional), And a cherry on top. This drink is sure to cool you down on the hot summer days, while giving you the exotic taste of Patron Cafe, along with Coke, and ice cream. Whether you are having dinner, sitting by the pool, sunbathing, at a cookout, or any other summer activity this drink is the perfect for all occasions. Each of the distinct ingredients adds its own perfect blend of flavor which all adds up to the total enjoyment of this drink. This is a favorite of mine to make for people to try, when they ask for something new, and a favorite of mine on any hot day. Please feel free to comment below to let me know what you think about my recipe.
Also would like to add that for this beverage you will need a blender. This allows you to break up the ice cream to turn your drink into the perfect float. Without a blender your ice cream portion would be fairly difficult to get through a straw, and you would have to eat your dessert in that case. Also the other liquids will not mix as well with hard ice cream, so I suggest using Ice cream, in a blender.
- 1-3 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1-2 ounces Patron XO Cafe
- 1 ounce or less Coca Cola
- Swirled on top Whipped Cream
- 1 Cherry
- 1-3 drops Vanilla Extract
- So first the glass. You are going to want a larger glass, usually a dessert sundae glass would be perfect, but you do not want a small glass, or martini glass for this drink. Those glasses are two small, and this will be a good size drink/dessert.
- You will need a blender for this drink, and this is the step where you will use the blender.
- First add the Ice cream. You will want to add 1-3 scoops depending on the size of the drink, 1 scoop for 1 person, 3 scoops for 2 people.
- Next you should add the vanilla extract. I would say add 1-2 drops but NO MORE than 4 even if you are adding 3 scoops of ice cream as this is highly concentrated. Also worth noting that this is an optional step for people, and not necessary, just will add a good amount of extra flavor to your drink.
- Now that you have the ice cream, vanilla extract, lastly in the blender comes the patron. Pour you desired amount of Patron into the blender, but I don't suggest going over 2 ounces. This is the key part to this dessert as it adds the alcohol, and flavor which created the espresso drink that will drive your taste buds crazy.
- Now blend. I don't suggest doing a very high blend speed, but medium or slow. All you want to do is blend the item, and break up the ice cream. Once this is finished open the lid.
- Now pour in 1 ounce of Coca Cola. This in my opinion is another crucial step to this concoction of flavors, and this drink. Here this will give you that taste similar to a root beer float with the soda flavor, but at the same time not over powering all the other flavors previously added. You should add the 1 ounce of coca cola to the drink, and turn the blender on for only a couple seconds on LOW. It may even be better if instead you just stir the drink instead of using the blender at all.
- The next step is simple. Pour the drink into the desired glasses.
- Following the pour, you will then add whip cream to the top of the drink.
- To make this drink perfect you should now add a cherry. The whip cream and cherry are also optional but will dress the drink to make it look that much more impressive.
- The most important step is now. Put in a straw, relax, and drink. Enjoy having an espresso float, and don't forget to let me know what you think. Thanks for reading.