How to make chocolate mouse
This recipe is pretty easy, but it takes a while and you first have to catch the mouse, or if you really want to you can also buy a mouse in a petshop. Like the one they feed to snakes or something.
- 1 bar of Dark or regular Chocolate
- 1 adult mouse
- Whipped cream
- 1 Cherry
- Capture a mouse. With your hands, a trap or anything. DON'T use poison! You will be eating the mouse later, so you don't want to poison yourself!
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate in a saucepan or in the microwave.
- Keep the chocolate warm and melted.
- Hold the mouse by it's tail, and dip it into the melted chocolate. Make sure it's covered all over with a thin layer
- Lay the mouse down on a little plate and put it in the fridge to allow the chocolate to set.
- When ready to serve, garnish the chocolate mouse with some whipped cream and top it of with a cherry.
- Just double all ingredients for every extra eater.