How to Easily make the Best Crepes ever from Scratch
Because everyone is entitled to a good breakfast/dessert
1. mix 2 cups flower (bleached or unbleached) with 2 cups milk (preferably not skim) in a fairly large bowl.
2. Crack 4 eggs and mix until badder is consistent.
3. Add 2-3 tablespoons sugar, and mix.
4. Add about a cap-size (1-2 tablespoons) vanilla extract, and mix.
5. (If you like) Add 1 tablespoon melted butter, and mix.
Once your badder is complete... You can add fruits or berries to the mix, but make sure that your badder has enough integrity and consistency to hold together while frying. This recipe works best if you're making your crepes as thin as possible.
1. Place a fairly large frying pan on a medium-hot burner.
2. Butter/margarine the pan so that badder does not stick.
3. Flip crepe when side facing up is lightly cooked throughout.
I recommend maple syrup or Nutella to compliment your crepes. If you're really crazy, you might want to try putting lemon and sugar on them- it's a lot better than it sounds.