How to Make Yummy Sandwich
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 1 hour
Ready in: 1 hour 30 min
Yields: Serves two people four ounces of sandwiches
- 9 teaspoons butter, creamy
- 8 bread, slices
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup cheese, slices
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli power
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- salt to taste
Preparing yummy sandwich:-
- Take a bowl, add chopped onions and tomatoes, coriander leaves, cheese, chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, some salt and mix well.
- Take bread slices and apply the butter each side of bread.
- Add stuffing on one buttered slice and spread it carefully. And by using another bread on it, press lightly.
- On the stove, place a pan on it. Add 2 teaspoons of butter and spread over the pan.
- Place a sandwich on the pan, cook on a medium flame and when it turns into golden colour. (Cook all the bread slicesin the sameway).
- Take into a plate and cut it diagonally into 2 portions .
- Serve this delicious sandwiches with tomato ketchup.