How to prepare carrot halwa – carrot sweet
Ingredients for carrot halwa
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 40 min
Ready in: 55 min
Yields: Serves 4 People
- 250g Carrots
- 500ml Milk
- 50g Sugar
- 2 tbsp Ghee or Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom
- Roasted Cashews & Almonds for Garnishing
- Scrape the carrots and grate it.
- Pour milk into a heavy based saucepan or a non-stick pan. Add grated carrot and cardamom powder. Bring it to boil.
- Cook until the milk is absorbed.
- Add sugar. Once the mixture becomes dry, add gee and stir it for another 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving dish, garnish with roasted cashew nuts.
Serve hot or you can keep it in the refrigerator and serve.
the mixture in medium heat.
can adjust the quantity of sugar according to your taste.