Hum-Drum Sausage Stew
- 1 Tbsp. fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp. garlic (minced, sliced—whatever you like)
- 2 tbsp. dehydrated/soup veggies
- 1 tbsp. dehydrated red bell pepper (or ½ fresh pepper)
- 1 tbsp. beef base
- 3 cups water
- 1 can french onion soup
- ½ tsp Korean pepper paste (or any hot pepper/sauce)
- ½ tsp cumin
- 4 red potatoes, diced (skin optional)
- 1 Hillshire Farm Kielbasa sausage (I used smoked turkey)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Add all spices (except Salt &Pepper), soup base, French Onion soup, and 3 c. water into crock-pot and cook on high for one hour.
- Add potatoes, sliced sausage and salt/pepper to taste.
- For shorter cook time: leave on high for 3-4 hours; for longer cook time: turn to low for 6-8 hours
- Serve over rice or with your favorite bread and enjoy!