Iced Strawberry Green Tea Recipe
About Iced Strawberry Green Tea
I was raised in Texas, and there is one big thing that everyone loves and that is there sweet tea. It was a stable in my house as a kid as much as milk, my mom even had one of those ice tea brewers to save time. As adult I still love my sweet tea but I'm always looking for way to spice it up. I came across a recipe for Iced Strawberry Green Tea on the back of a frozen strawberry package, and tried it out. Well it was good it was not sweet enough for me, so I did a recipe makeover and this is what I came up with. My family and friends now love this tea and I'm always asked to bring it for dinner parties.
f you want to keep this recipe healthy please feel free to use less sugar or none at all, or change it how you see fit, and as always please fill free to leave questions and comments below as I love to hear from you.
What You Need
- For Strawberry, syrup
- 2 c Frozen Sweet Strawberry
- 1 1/2c sugar
- 1 c water
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp fresh mint
- For Tea
- 1 c Frozen Sweet Strawberry
- 6 c water
- 6 green tea bags
- 2 mint tea bags
- 1/4 c lemon juice
- 1-2 c ice
What You Do
- For syrup. Add everything in a pot and over medium temp, bring to a boil. turn to low, and let simmer until strawberry are really soft and mix is think. Let cool a bit.
- After mix is a bit cool add to blender and blend until smooth. Set side.
- For tea Bring water to a boil, remove from heat
- add all tea bags and cover let step for 5 minutes.
- remove tea bags, pour tea, lemon juice and strawberry syrup into a pitcher, mix well add ice and frozen strawberry, garnish with mint and lemon if you like. Enjoy
Don't Have Time For This Try doing These Fast Recipes
My Favorite Flavored Green Teas
Other Recipes You Might Like
- Fresh Pineapple Chicken
Chicken made with fresh pineapple, ginger and orange. A family favorite. With a recipe for steamed rice.
- Honey Garlic Chicken Recipe
A quick and easy chicken recipe that is sweet, and tender. That the family and friends will lover
- Red, White, and Blue Potato Salad
This potato salad is perfect for 4th of July, but in my option is wonderful anytime of the year. It looks grate and is creamy and a bit spicy.
- Best Basic Hummus Recipe
A yummy spread made with chickpeas, olive oil, tahini, lemon and garlic. That is a really good healthy snack choice.