- Food and Cooking
Jack Daniel's Chicken Wings
These Kentucky style chicken wings with Jack Daniels whiskey are sure to be a hit at any party! This fabulous wing recipe is finished in a slow cooker, so you'll have more time to entertain guests as opposed to sweating in the kitchen!
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 4 shots Jack Daniel's whiskey
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake the wings for 25 minutes. Drain.
- Prepare the Jack Daniel's sauce by stirring together the whiskey, butter and maple syrup in a 3 to 4 quart slow cooker.
- Put the chicken into the slow cooker. Stir the wings around to coat them all with the Jack Daniel's sauce.
- Cook your chicken wings in the slow cooker on high for 2 hours, or on low for 4-5 hours.
- These tasty whiskey-spiked wings can be served immediately or left in the crock pot on low heat setting to keep warm for up to 2 hours.