- Food and Cooking
Kerala Food in Delhi
This article is for all those who love to eat Kerala food in Delhi.
- Hotel Malabar: This is my favorite Kerala Restaurant in Delhi, which is in the streets of Sarai Juina near Okhla. Although you can find many other Kerala Hotels in this area, the yummy food at this hotel made me a frequent visitor at this place MUST TRY: Malabar special biriyani (Rate:Rs.120) Address: 37A, Sarai julina, New Friends Colony road , Okhla, N.D-25, Ph:26923193 Land mark: Opp. Escort Heart Institute How to reach: DTC Bus: Catch any bus going to Nehru place via Maharani bagh and get down at Bharat nagar or Escort Hospital bus stop. Hotel malabar is at around 200m from this place.
- Kerala Restaurant: This is my favorite restaurant in Mayur Vihar area.A verity of Kerala food like Appam, puttu, porotta, pothukary etc. available here Must try : Puttu and Kadala in breakfast (Rate Rs. 50). Address: A-1289 GD Colony, Mayur Vihar Phase III Ph:98912-66097. How to reach:Take any DTC bus to Mayur vihar Phase 3 and get down at Ryan International School stop. Walk to GD Colony from here.
- Kerala Hotel: To find an empty seat is difficult here (because of the yummy food) Must Try: Kappa Biriyani Address: 211-A Mohan Singh Market, INA (2277-4307). How to reach: Its just outside the INA metro station in the INA market
- Kerala House: Breakfast and lunch is available in kerala house canteen in New Delhi. Timing- Breakfast:Morning 8-10. Lunch:12.30-3.00 Must try : Meals and fish fry Address:3 Jantar Mantar Road How to reach: It is at walkable distance from Patel chowk Metro Station
- Kerala Cafe: A-18, 1st Floor, Shop No. 4-5, Acharya Niketan, Mayur Vihar Phase -1 (Near, Ramakrishna General Stores )
- Coconut Cafe: If you are in Ghaziabad area, plan for a malayalam movie from PVR in Mahagun Metro mall and tasty food from Coconut cafe. Must try: Appam and Pothu kary Address: Sector 3,Vaishali, Ghaziabad How to reach: It is about 200m from Mahagun Metro mall and near to Chaya public school
- South Cafe: Super-relaxed little place in Gautam Nagar. Address:125A Gautam Nagar How to reach: It is at a distance of less than 1 km from Green park Metro station Other than these 7 favorites of mine you will get kerala food in
- Gunpowder 22 Hauz Khas Village, third floor. For those who looks for good ambiance along with taste
- Maria Restaurant (Now Hotel malabar) A-1241 GD Colony, Mayur Vihar Phase-III, opposite Pocket A-1
- New Kerala Food and restaurant: Address:7-A/4, Channa Market, Karol Bagh,Delhi-110005
- Kerala Food Channel, Kalkaji ,Address:1220/52, DDA Flats, Ground Floor, Kalkaji , Delhi- 110019
- Hotel malabar (Kairali Mess) Address:B-311, Ambherai Extension, Sector-19, Dwarka, New Delhi, 110075
- Kerala Tourism Food Stall:Dilli Haat, opposite INA Market