- Food and Cooking»
- Starter & Snack Recipes
How to make Ladies finger fry or Bhindi Fry or Vendaikai Poriyal North Indian Style Recipe
Bhindi Fry Recipe
Ladies finger fry or Bhindi Fry or Vendaikai Poriyal is a starter which is very tasty and spicy.Mostly this dish is made in Rajasthan and called as Rajasthani Bhindi fry.I have tried it out and given you the method of preparing Bhindi fry.Taste it and enjoy it.
- 250 gm Ladyfingers
- 3 teaspoons Bengal gram flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- 3 teaspoons Coriander powder, (Dhania Powder)
- 6 teaspoons Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 3 teaspoons Rice flour
- Rinse and wipe the ladyfingers.
- Snip off the two ends and cut on one side.
- Combine Bengal gram flour,coriander powder, chilli powder,rice flour and turmeric powder in a bowl, mix well.
- Add salt and a tbsp of oil to it.
- Fill this masala into the ladyfingers, set aside.
- In a frying pan heat up 3 tbsp of oil and place all the filled ladyfingers one by one.
- Then 2 tea spoon of oil evenly on every pieces.
- Turn them upside down after few minutes to fry them well.
- Cover and fry till they are cooked, stirring occasionally.
- Uncover and stir fry until the ladyfingers are crunchy.