Lasagna Cupcake Recipe
If you haven't heard about the new food craze, lasagna cupcakes, you are missing out. Everyone fights over the edges of lasagna at my house and they all like the crusts, so this recipe shows you how to make lasagna cupcakes, so that each one has those crispy edges.
This recipe will show you how to make 12 cupcakes. If you have a large family like mine, I suggest you make more as my family ate almost four each!
I hope you enjoy and be sure to comment and let me know how you like them.
24 won ton wrappers
3 cup marinara sauce
1 1/2 lb. ground beef
6 oz. parmesan cheese
8 oz. ricotta cheese
12 oz. mozzarella cheese
Did you know about lasagna cupcakes before reading this recipe?
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Put the ground beef and marinara sauce into a deep pan and cook on stove until brown. You may add garlic salt, pepper or any other seasonings you might like to add. Set this aside.
3. Put two won ton wrappers into each space in the muffin tin. Push them down so they are flat on the bottom.
4. Put some (approx. 4 tbsp.) mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese and parmesan onto the won ton wrappers.
5. Add a layer of the ground beef and marinara sauce mixture into each of the wonton wrappers.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5. Remember to save some mozzarella cheese for the tops.
7. Put a layer of mozzarella cheese on the top and bake for approximately 30 minutes or until the sides are a golden brown.
8. Pull it out of the oven and place one basil leaf on the top. You can serve with salad and garlic bread.