Lavatools Meat Thermometer: A Review
Lavatools has introduced a meat thermometer that you can purchase online. If you still have no idea or want to know more about this tool, you can read my previous posts on the facts about meat thermometer and how you can prevent illnesses by using a food thermometer.
What Users Say About the Product
Upon reading the testimonies of numerous users, I decided to write a review about the product. I love to read user reviews but also judge each one if they are realistic or not (we all know that some just drop comments because they are getting paid and that is a fact inside the internet marketing world).
- Works similarly like other expensive brands – Lavatools’ instant read thermometer is offered at a very affordable price and works well like the other more expensive brands. If you have troubles choosing for a budget friendly but good quality tool, you might want to consider trying this.
- Powers Automatically – The product has an automatic power on method once flipped open ready for use and turns off when put back to its storing position. It also automatically turns off when left open and unused for 1 hour.
- It reads fast – I don’t know if how many of the users say that this food thermometer reads the temperature in less than 5 seconds. Though, one user said it does fail at times, more user say that it acts fast. They also tested the tool on ice and boiling water and it generated an accurate result.
- Ideal for Cooking and Baking – This tool was tested on poultry, meat, soup and bread and it worked very well on all of them. If you are looking to buy a multipurpose food thermometer then this is one big shot.
- Longer Battery Life – The batter will last longer than you expect it especially if you practice to turn it off once unused.
What Users Love About the Features
- The product can read in Celsius or Fahrenheit so it is up to you if what is more convenient. It can easily be switched from any of the two readings.
- It can easily be stored and will fit inside a chef’s coat pocket.
- The case is made of high quality polymers and the javelin can stand up to 4,000 hours of continuous use.
- Aside from meat and bread, you can also use this food thermometer for making candies.
- It is easy to use in three steps: Open the probe, insert in the food and just wait for up to 5 seconds.
- It has a lifetime warranty by reaching the seller at: https://lavatools.co/pages/warranty.
- You can also use the product to check the temperature of oil when frying.
Take note: The product cannot be calibrated and must not be put on dishwashers. It is not also the type that can be left on the food while cooking because it has a plastic material.