Learn Indian Recipes. You gonna love it.
Hi everyone !!! I am here to learn you to make tasty INDIAN SAMOSA.
- 04 Potatoes, Boiled
- 01 Onion, Chopped
- 03 Green Chilly, Chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric
- 2 teaspoon Oil
- 5 teasopoon All purpose flour
- 10-15 peas
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin Seed
Make Tasty SAMOSA !!!
- Take 4 boiled potatoes, peel it and mesh it by hands.
- Take some oil in frying pan and add onions , green chilly , cumin seeds & peas.
- Add potatoes mixture in frying pan then add salt and turmeric powder.
- Keep it for 2 min and then remove it. Now the stuffing is ready.
- Mix the all purpose flour , salt and oil and form a crumbly mixture, add water as required to make dough., divide dough into pieces, make roll or make cone of dough.
- Fill the prepared potato stuffing into roles and deep fry it to 5-10 minutes.Reduce the flame to medium and check that SAMOSA are golden brown now.
- You can bake also, if you do not want to fry it.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or chilly sauce.