Lemonade Pie Recipe
Here is one of the most delicious recipes for pie that you will ever taste. Its called lemonade pie and its one of the most delicious pies you will ever taste.
For Your Lemonade Pie You Will Need.
1. 1 14 Ounce Can Of Sweetened Condensed Milk chilled very well.
2. 1 Large Container Cool Whipped Topping.
3. 1 6 Ounce Can Frozen Lemonade Concentrate.
4. Candied Lemon Peel For Garnish.
5. Graham Cracker Pie Crust.
Let your lemonade concentrate thaw just to the point where you can work with it. Place all your ingredients into your food processor and blend together very well. Pour and scoop the ingredients out of the food processor into the graham cracker pie crust. Freeze over night and when you are ready to serve let it thaw just enough to where you can slice the pie into slices.
When you serve the pie place a garnish of candied lemon peel on top of each slice of pie as you serve it. To me this is one of the most delicious pies you will ever eat. And I guarantee you that any one you serve it to will love it.