My favorite party punch recipe involves lime coolaid, pineapple juice, ginger ale, and sugar. It is simply marvelous. Fruity and sweet with a carbonated bubbly kick. This punch also can be put in ADULT ONLY mode by adding Vodka. It does not change the taste terribly but it sure gives it an extra added oomph!!! Lime is my preference but orange or strawberry also substitute well if you want a different color. This punch is excellent for birthday parties, baby showers, receptions....anything in which finger food is served.
- 1 2 liter bottle ginger ale
- 2 packs lime coolaid, no sugar added kind
- 1 46 oz can pineapple juice, sweetened
- 2 cups sugar
- Place the coolaid and sugar in the punch bowl.
- Add the pineapple juice and stir until dissolved.
- Add enough ice to fill the bowl about 1/2 full.
- Finally add all of the ginger ale right before serving to keep the flavor "crisp".