Love With Food - A Review
Love With Food - A Review
Love With Food - A Review
Love With Food is a monthly snack food subscription box. While there are more deluxe versions available, for just about $9.99 a month you can get one of the more basic versions of the Love With Food monthly subscription snack box. There are also many ways to receive your first Love With Food snack box for free. Numerous coupon codes and affiliate marketing referral codes are typically available online. This enjoyable Love With Food monthly subscription snack box can be canceled at any time without further charges to your account but it is so nice that you might not want to cancel it. If you decide to partake in it, the Love With Food monthly subscription snack box will be sent to your home in the mail. The Love With Food snack box is packaged in a lovely way, in a red cardboard box with white lettering. The sturdy and pretty red cardboard box creatively fits the company theme and logo perfectly.
With a motto of “Snack smart. Do good.”, every time a Love With Food snack box is purchased, the proprietors of the Love With Food subscription snack box donate a meal to a food pantry to help those who are living in poverty. This generous charitable gesture improves the reputation and esteem of the Love With Food company among patrons. Additionally, significant efforts are made to have the contents of the Love With Food monthly subscription snack boxes be as healthy as possible.
Examples of the healthy snacks contained in each Love With Food box include:
- Revolution Tea: Southern Derby sample pack of herbal tea. The flavors of tea contained in this sample pack are Honeybush Caramel, Tropical Green and Southern Mint.
Learn more at revolutiontea.com
- From Manitoba Harvest Hemp Foods: A sample of sustainable hemp hearts, raw shelled hemp seeds.
Learn more at manitobaharvest.com
- Annie’s Homegrown bunny grahams, whole grain graham snacks in the chocolate flavor.
Learn more at annies.com
- Good Boy Organics baked organic potato snack bops in the sea salt flavor, certified gluten free, USDA organic, non GMO project verified (nongmoproject.org).
Learn more at goodboyorganics.com
- Roasted Chickpeas with Sea Salt from The Good Bean (thegoodbean.com) These roasted chickpeas were a very tasty and healthy snack.
- All Natural, nut free vanilla snack cookies from Dick & Jane baking company. (dickandjanebakingco.com)
- Spinach dip mix from Desert Gardens Chile and Spice Company distributed by Copperleaf Kitchen, LLC, Comfort Foods Division. (comfortfoods.com)
- Chocolate banana mini snack bar from 2 Degrees (2degreesfood.com)
Snack smart. Do good.— LOVE WITH FOOD subscription box company motto
Green pea crisps from Love With Food subscription snack box
The assortment of snacks from the Love With Food subscription box are presented in a cute red cardboard box
Love With Food Snack Boxes
Generally, if it is a good surprise, people love to be surprised. So a company that can offer that element of surprise, with something different every time from month to month will naturally be a bit intriguing and enticing.
So, in your typical Love With Food snack box, you will find quite a variety of nonperishable healthy snack foods that are well packaged and are able to be transported easily in the mail and you will be pleasantly surprised. You might enjoy both some sample sizes and some full sized snack products. Your red Love With Food snack box is sure to bring a smile to your face as you are opening it and you will enjoy the anticipation when you are not certain about precisely what the tasting box will contain. In the box you will also be given coupons to try other products with the healthy snacking theme. For example, there might be coupons for $1 off Two Moms In The Raw nut bars and truffles (twomomsintheraw.com)
- Overall, I think that you will really enjoy the experience of ordering the Love With Food monthly snack box subscription if you choose to order it.
- Love With Food is a successful company that appears to have very good intent with both its charitable donations and its encouraging customers to eat healthier.
- Love With Food company relies on consultation with many food industry experts and provides marketing exposure to both small and bigger food product companies.
- The Love With Food snack box is memorable and enjoyable and you will remember the names of many of the food product companies featured in the box.
- You might want to purchase their products again because after tasting the products, you thought that they were so good!
From month to month, the Love With Food company might solicit the advice of various experts regarding what items should be chosen to be contained in the month’s snack box and what food bank (such as Oregon Food Bank) should benefit from the proceeds of it. Healthy Grocery Girl (healthygrocerygirl.com) is an example of a company that assists with this. Megan Roosevelt, the founder and CEO of Healthy Grocery Girl is a plant-based Registered Dietitian.
- Each Love With Food snack box will contain a paper insert discussing what person and/or company assisted with the snack selections for that box as well as information about what food bank will have meals donated to it.
For every red Love With Food snack box purchased, a donation is made to a food bank
What you might find in a Love With Food snack box
Healthier chips, healthier cookies and more in Love With Food subscription snack boxes
Love With Food
The Love With Food website is lovewithfood.com. Love With Food takes keen advantage of social media and has a presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube. The Love With Food company has gained a lot of popularity with its social media presence and many people are talking about this company, saying good things.
- The driving force of this Love With Food company seems to be creativity and collaboration.
- The founder of the Love With Food company Aihui Ong shares a story of showing her “love with food” by cooking for her best friend when she was suffering from cancer.
- As that phrase parlayed into the Love With Food company, many efforts are made to help food product companies to find a platform to market their products and gain exposure.
- The Love With Food company founder, Aihui Ong personally learned coding to help with this part of the mission.
- So, she has both the food and technology expertise to help the company thrive on the web.
- According to Business Insider, Aihui Ong has exhibited enormous tenacity in establishing the success of her company, Love With Food.
- She has personally interviewed and surveyed numerous food market vendors to ascertain their needs for exposure in the food industry and she has networked with many people that have been involved with tech start ups in the Silicon Valley.
Love With Food apparently came about through quite a labor of love and this thriving company is likely to be around for a long time. Founded in 2011 and based in Foster City, California, Love With Food is enjoying a lot of success. According to inc.com, the before mentioned charitable component of the Love With Food business model contributes to this success.
Love With Food is touted to have both a clever and a philanthropic business model that is ideal.
- Inc.com has Love With Food ranked as 129 in the Inc 5000.
- Love With Food used to have to ask and solicit food product companies to be featured in the monthly subscription box but now more food product companies are approaching Love With Food to ask for a spot in the box. That is quite a turn around, isn’t it?
- Small food companies are seeing what a great opportunity it would be to gain marketing exposure by being featured in the popular and ever rising in popularity Love With Food monthly subscription snack food box.
While Love With Food company operates year round, with its name, red color scheme and theme, Love With Food company will be sure to drum up lots of extra business with Valentine’s Day fast approaching. The Love With Food snack boxes would make great Valentine’s Day gifts, especially if you keep in mind the famous saying that the way to the heart is through the stomach.
Sweet snacks or salty snacks?
Do you prefer to have sweet snacks or salty snacks?
If you were to sign up for the Love With Food monthly subscription snack box,
Would you prefer the Love With Food smaller basic size snack box or a larger deluxe size snack box?
LOVE WITH FOOD subscription box
© 2018 Nyesha Pagnou MPH