- Food and Cooking»
- Food For Kids
Magic meal for kids
Yummy healthy filling
This is one of my favourite recipe for my little one. I started making this when he was less than a year old, almost around 10 months of age. This recipe started in sheer experiment but turned out to be the best meal I make for him.
You too can alter the ingredients by adding or deleting any of it. Adding seasoning is totally on your discretion of when you want to introduce what to your baby, like I added salt to this dish when he was 12 months plus.
try this one, your little one will surely love it and you'll surely feel satisfied when he eats it
- Quarter cup Milk cream
- One Egg
- One Potato, Boiled and mashed
- One slice Processed Cheese
- One table spoon Butter
- To Taste Salt
- To taste Oregano
- To taste Roasted garlic flakes
- Beat egg and cream together till they are mixed nicely
- Add salt and seasoning to the mixture and mix well
- Mix mashed boiled potato to this mixture. Add more cream/milk if required to make it a little flows consistency
- Heat a pan and add butter to it. Alternatively, you can grease a oven mould with butter
- As soon the butter melts, add your mixture and cook till it partially cooks, not top it up with cheese slice. Remove from pan when cheese melts and whole dish is cooked and has a creamy consistency
- In case you chose to cook in oven, add the mixture to the greased mould and place in oven at 250 degrees for 10 minutes. Take out after ten minutes and mix well and top up with cheese slice and rebate till cheese melts around 3 - 4 min. Please check if the dish is cooked well as every oven has a different setting.