- 3/4 Cup Unseasoned Mashed Potatoes
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 (1 lb.) Packages Confectioners' Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 2 (7 Ounce) Bags Flaked Coconut
- 1 (12 Ounce) Package Chocolate Chips
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 4 Unsweetened Chocolate Squares
- 1/2 Paraffin Wax Block
- Prepare Mashed Potatoes and add in salt.
- Using a double boiler place your Butter in and melt over boiling water. Add in Mashed Potatoes, Flaked Coconut, Confectioners' Sugar and Vanilla Extract.
- Blend together well and spread out evenly into a buttered jelly roll pan. Place in your fridge and allow it to harden. Once it's hard cut it into small sized squares.
- To prepare dipping Chocolate: Place your Paraffin Wax in the top so its over the boiling water to melt. Add in both Chocolates til they melt into a thin sauce and stir. With a fork or spatula dip it into the chocolate.
- Place on a piece of waxed paper and refrigerate again until the chocolate coating hardens. Enjoy this Maine Favorite!