- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Shrimp Recipes Made Easy
Shrimp is a Favorite
Here is one of many easy recipes for shrimp wraps that is tasty, healthy and easy. There are many recipes for shrimp sandwich wraps and sandwiches and if love wraps you can add this to your repertoire of recipes. Make several of these yummy wraps for; the lunch crowd and wait for the rave reviews. Keep a package of frozen cooked shrimp and Lavosh bread in your freezer so you can make these wraps in a few minutes.
Get creative and add different ingredients and spices for something different each time you make wraps.
Some of the Ingredients
- One pound medium size cooked shrimp
- Three large Lavosh wraps
- Three stalks Celery
- One cup sunflower seeds
- One Cucumber
- One cup mayonnaise
- One-half cup Dijon mustard
- One Tablespoon Curry powder
- One teasoon Garlic salt
- Two cups Spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop shrimp in small pieces.
- Chop celery in small pieces.
- Mix 1/2 cup of mayonnaise with 1/4 cup of mustard. Add other seasonings.
- Mix all veggies, mayonnaise mixture, and set aside.
- Lay out lavosh sheets and spread with mayonnaise and mustard mixture.
- Scoop shrimp mixture on the center of lavosh-lengthwise. Add sliced cucumbers and spinach leaves to the center of each lavosh.
- Roll the lavosh lengthwise and cut in half to make two savory shrimp wraps for one of the most delicious easy recipes for shrimp wraps.
Eat Shrimp Tonight
Other Suggestions for Shrimp Wraps
- Use a combination of mayonnaise and ketchup for the sauce.
- Mix the shrimp with olive oil and lemon juice with tarragon.
- Chop one small Jalapeno pepper with 1/4 cup of chopped green onions.
- Add other seafood to the blend.
- Add a strip of cooked turkey bacon to the wrap.
- Chop black olives and capers and add to the shrimp mix.